Tuesday, December 25, 2012

FAREWELL PAPA BEAR!


           'TO LIVE IN THE HEARTS WE LEAVE BEHIND IS NOT TO DIE'

A month has gone by since last I wrote. Dad passed away peacefully on Sunday
the 9th of December at 10.20 p.m. He died in mother's arms, in a candle lit room, surrounded by all his loved ones. The music of angels filled the air as he began his journey to the afterlife. It was the sort of death he deserved - beautiful! He will be dreadfully missed as he was a blessing in all our lives. A kind, gentle and loving man.

As predicted in my last blog, I feel Dad's spirit is very very close. So much so, I often talk aloud to him. O.K. if this is krazeeee I like crazy. It helps with the grieving process.

Two days after he passed I was sleeping on his side of the bed, to keep Mama company. I could feel his presence SO strongly I had to ask him 'Are you happy  now daddy?' I tore up two pieces of paper and wrote the word 'Yes' on one, and 'No' on the other. I got mother to pick one and read it aloud 'Yes' was the answer she picked. If this is krazeeeee, I like crazy. Great to know he is happy and at peace. Right?

Another unusual experience happened a few days ago when I was at the Mall with Claudia. We were having something to eat at the food court. Suddenly, I looked down and found a $50 dollar bill on the ground. I mean what are the odds of finding a $50 dollar bill? 'That's Kenny's Christmas present to you from heaven mama' she said. Daddy got a great kick out of my habit of picking up coins from the street. 'How much did you collect today?' he would ask with a smile. At the end of my stay we'd count up all the coins I had found. Later I'd drop them off in the candle box at the church and make a wish before leaving. So this $50 I found recently was a message from heaven. If this is krazeeeee, I like crazy.

I feel like I have another angel working for me from heaven. It sure is a comforting thought. Though daddy is gone from the physical world, his spirit lives on. I'll end on some words of wisdom -  'We are all spiritual beings having a human experience'.

On that happy note, Pollyanna is back on track!

Choo Choo for now!

Patricia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment