Tuesday, March 10, 2015

WHEN GOD CLOSES ONE DOOR HE OPENS ANOTHER...

How true! One thing I have learned from my life is that God really does work in the most mysterious of ways. I'll admit, I don't always get it at the time, but later upon reflection, I begin to see the wisdom of his ways.

Pain inflicted upon us by others is like a death of sorts. First, there is anger, and non-acceptance of the pain we have to endure. We cry, and in so doing, cleanse our hearts from all bitterness. If we cry long and hard enough, we completely wash away all the pain from our system. Next, once we have rid ourselves of the pain, we replace the tears with prayer. It was God who said "Suffer little children to come unto me". By prayer, we grow in our own wisdom and understanding. We see the lesson God has wanted us to learn; people are frail, and evil exists.

The last stage is one of Peace and Acceptance. There is a death of sorts. We realize that a broken friendship is like a china cup with a chip - it will never be the same.

But with death comes re-birth and new life.

Because 'When God closes one door - He opens another'.

Hugs,

Polly P xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment