Thursday, January 10, 2013

GRAB THAT BULL BY THE HORNS!

If like me, you haven't got all those New Year resolutions up and running yet...Tomorrow, Friday the 11th is the perfect day for a new start! There is a New Moon about to arrive in the determined sign of Capricorn. This is an excellent day to put the wheels in motion and write your plan of action! Your chances of sticking with them are higher than usual, especially if you are a fixed sign (Taurus, Scorpio, Aquarius or Leo). I'm not a fixed sign, but I do have lots of fixed signs in my chart. You may have too. Check out www.alabe.com for a free birth chart to see what's going down in your world. Their brief astrological description is surprisingly good and accurate!

I did it! I did it! I did it! What? you may rightly ask. I took my own advice from yesterday's blog, and listened to my 'self-talk'. I was amazed at how one can, without thinking, dump a lot of negative thinking on themselves. It sucks baby! Once I became aware of it, I installed a new door to my brain, with a message on it which read 'No Negative thoughts permitted inside - Trespassers shall be prosecuted!' Just begin observing your own thoughts, and see what I mean...

The other tool from yesterday's blog which I found very helpful was not mentioning any negative stuff in my daily gratitude journal. I just concentrated on all the good stuff - from the sublime to the ridiculous - and it works! If you do this just for 21 days, it will begin to rub in. After dinner, when the house is all nice and tidy, I love to curl up on my bed with a cup of tea and a biscuit, and enjoy the luxury of looking back on the day, with gratitude in my heart...Ten simple things from yesterday to give you an example.

Delighted to wake up this morning - in familiar surroundings - in other words not dead!!

Enjoyed two yummy cups of coffee courtesy of Kevin.

Met a very nice patient in work.

Enjoyed a lovely peaceful mass with Victoria for Daddy's Month's Mind. A soprano sang the 'Ave Maria' and gave me goose bumps.

Brought Chichi to her beauty parlour to be groomed - what fun we had!!

K & I moved the furniture around in the Living Room and what a difference!! Delighted.

Our neighbour John carried in all the empty recycling bags and boxes to our door. Nice!

Enjoyed delicious salmon and potatoes for tonight's dinner - finger licking good!

Had a great chat with my friend Monica in Calgary. Delighted to hear her lovely daughter Michelle was following the Pollyanna Project and had donated a big bag of clothes to charity - WTG Michelle!

Laughed my heart out watching 'Honey Boo Boo' on television - Check her out!!

Last but not least, received a wonderful email from an astrological client telling me how pleased she was with the advice I had given her, and telling me how her life was going. Also, referred a girl who I will see Saturday, and another on the 19th January d.v. What a nice end to a wonderful day!! It was only supposed to be ten things - but when I thought about it there were 12!

Trust me, yesterday also had some negative stuff - what day doesn't? BUT and it's a big BUT - I chose only to remember the positive things. Amazing how it mounts up - from the Sublime to the Ridiculous - try it and let me know how you get on with your Polly Wolly Happy Diary!

Choo Choo and let those Polly Pens start flowing with ONLY Happy News!!

Love You!!

Patricia xxx

2 comments:

  1. Polly Wolly Choo Choo, Honey Boo Boo and be happy Yoooo whoooo?Whaaaaaat? Where's Fr.Thyme so I can make a rhyme? He's off with Dr. Seuss, makin' an excuse! What may I tell you and do I even dare? Can't tell you all but I'll give you a hint. Goes nice with hot tea on today's dark dusk. The house is all clean and the laundry is away. Its good for dippin' and sweet as they come; the dark is my favourite and better than sugar plum. Can you tell me what I'm havin'? fit for a king? Why its dark chocolate of course, with mint centreing! Whaaaaaat? Yes, dark chocolate of course with mint centreing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Simple Spaces it's good to know I'm not the only delicious cookie out there!!

    ReplyDelete