Wednesday, August 28, 2013

H.O.P.E.

One evening as I was wrestling with my remove control, I came across this fire and brimstone motivational speaker, whose name I did not get. She was emphazising the importance of H.O.P.E. in our lives and like a magnet I was drawn to her forceful message. The damn gal sucked me in, but at least I didn't have to pay the enormous fee to see her in person.

In a nutshell:-

H = High Fibre in our diet
O = Omega 3's
P  = Probiotics
E  = Enzymes

In a heart shell (this is my addition)

H  = Hope that each of us takes time to pursue our own 'Happiness Project'
     = Hope that Drake will 'put a ring on it' with Rihanna
     = Hope that Fergie and Andy will re-unite
     = Hope that each of us takes time to be kind to ourselves - and others

O  = The circle of life - what goes around comes around

P   = Peace in our minds, bodies, and homes

E   = Energy to make a difference in our lives, and the lives of others
      = Enthusiasm for same

So without further ado, go fill your hearts with HOPE for a bright happy TODAY (now is the time), and your bodies with H.O.P.E!

Choo Choo for now,

Love,
Patricia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment