Wednesday, August 7, 2013

PHOTOS FROM SIN CITY

Hey guys,

If you want to see some photos from the Vancouver Pride weekend, just scroll back to my previous blog 'Sin City'. The first photo was taken from our condo balcony as I was waiting for the parade to begin. People started lining up at 6.00 a.m. even though it did not start until 12.00 noon!

The fabulous two ladies with exotic hats are in fact men. You should have seen the figures and the heels! Just a sample of the glamour and glitz of the day. I was too busy watching to catch any more photos. How did they get their boobs so perfect? I couldn't take my eyes off them so they kindly permitted us to take a photo!

As you can see from the few sample photos - it's about finding your treasure at the end of a rainbow!

Enjoy!

Love,

Patricia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment