Monday, January 6, 2014

GOODBYE POLLYANNA - HELLO ASTRO CUPID!!

I woke up this morning saying to myself - hell, you need a change girl! Truth of the matter, by Day 3, I was bored with my 30-Day Challenge. I needed something new...I love Pollyanna. She has helped me through a dark period in my life with the death of my dear dad. She has taught me the importance of looking at the sunny side of life, and then some. I have learned how important it is to accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative in life. I continue to give my empty cans to my street friends, and to enjoy the simple pleasures of life. Pollyanna and me will always be buddies. She's my BFF.

When I told my girls that Pollyanna was taking a long holiday, they were sad. 'But mum, you don't have to end it' they said, suggesting I continue to write the odd blog, which I may do. For example, we are going on a family holiday to Las Vegas in May. I may do a blog from there - it should be a LOTTA fun!!
I think it was all those Valentine cards in the shops yesterday that got my mind travelling in a new and vibrant direction. Since I'm constantly being asked my astrological opinion on relationships, and because I am most passionate about this area of Astrology, this is a perfect fit.

Hope you enjoy the new blog - www.astrocupid.blogspot.ca  which is just evolving as the spirit takes me!

Choo Choo for now!

Hugs,

Patricia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment