Monday, December 1, 2014

GET THOSE WHIPS AND HANDCUFFS FROM LA SENZA!

Give them to the Police who may have better use for them!

Ever since my visit to the Mall on Friday, it had been bothering me. It wasn't the jostling crowds, nor the scramble to find a parking spot. No, it was the sight of 'torture toys' sitting pretty (more like ugly!) with the ladylike lace at La Senza. And kids looking at them and wondering...like me...what the hell!! I know I'm sounding like auld acid Aggie, but what has society come to?

I watched a gruesome true-life murder story on t.v. recently.The 49 victims were all young women, who had been bound and whipped, and God knows what else, prior to their murder. It disturbed me enormously. Why encourage this?

Sexual pervert, Jian Ghomeshi, who once hosted a very popular radio show here in Canada, has been making headlines recently because of his predilection for S & M. The sluice gates of his torrid love life opened, revealing a deluge of  bruised and battered ex-girlfriends, all testifying against him. Some were almost choked to death. He lost his job as a result - and hopefully the handcuffs will be on him - not in his frilly boudoir - but in prison. He is a savage with no respect for women. Why encourage this?

Taking matters in hand, I wrote to 'La Senza' and told them their fine ladies lingerie needed no embellishments from Hades. Hopefully, they will remove them without further ado!

Hugs and kisses,

Polly P xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment