Saturday, January 17, 2015

NO MYSTERY IN LIFE!

I had an astrological client recently who had been going through a really difficult time in her life. Indeed her birth chart was not an easy one, so together we navigated the best way for her to work with what she got. We were able to trace a lot of the dichotomy in her chart back to her family roots.  Nobody has a perfectly easy birth chart. There will always be challenges. My job as an Astrological Life Coach is to help my clients walk over the bridge of pain, into a land of sunshine and possibilities. It's doable - very much so!

When I say there is no mystery in life, what I mean is that Astrology does provide many of the answers. I get asked a lot 'Why is this happening to me?' 'What did I do to deserve this?" 'How come I always feel alone - even in a crowd?' 'Why are we so incompatible?' etc.

For clues, I look to see what's happening in the slow moving outer planets, and how this could be affecting my client from their natal chart. Just like a detective, I get a tremendous kick out of searching, and then finding my answer. Very satisfying. This private detective side to my personality I attribute to my Scorpio Midheaven! Next I look to see what mischief Saturn the 'pain body planet' is up to - that provides another 'aha' moment. I look to see what the other 'pain body' asteroid Chiron is up to and yet another 'aha'. I keep searching...

As a true romantic, Relationship Astrology is also my favourite astrological brew. I want my clients to find love - true love. I look for at least 5 great connections - Sun, Moon, Mars, Venus, and Saturn for commitment...and there is more...

For more info. Check out my website www.astroglobal.ca

That's why I love what I do!

Hugs and Kisses galore,

Polly P xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment