Monday, January 5, 2015

STAR OF WONDER STAR OF LIGHT...

Hi guys!

Hope your New Year is off to a galloping great start! I'm here in Vancouver again. I came over to take down the Christmas decorations in the condo, discard the old tree, and attend to a couple of jobs. Of course, it was a perfect opportunity to escape, and complete the final chapters in my book 'Divine Intervention'. If I had been a good girl and focused on it, the job would have been completed last Spring. Such is life, living with procrastination! Focus to Win is my motto for 2015.

As I write, a seagull has just swished across the skyline, over the tall skyscrapers, and dropped a bomb! Wouldn't want to be the poor head it lands on. Yuck yuck. I bet he had an awful lot of Christmas scraps to gorge on... TMI!

Instead of digesting huge meals and chocolate, I have changed my choice of nourishment to books. I'm currently 'hooked' on the ideas of Martha Beck 'Finding your own North Star', which is essentially about finding your true purpose in life. Amen Martha! I've always been into the Stars, especially the North Star, so it's music to my ears. Another book I bought for myself for Christmas is called 'The Power of the Heart' by Baptist de Pape. This is another rendition of the same theme; finding your true purpose in life. He teaches you how to tap into your full potential with today's greatest spiritual leaders, such as Maya Angelou, Deepak Chopra, Eckhart Tolle and Marianne Williamson, to name but a juicy few. Great stuff to ponder on.

After church yesterday, as I was walking home in the pouring rain, I spied with my little eye a crumpled up fortune cookie message on the ground. Barely visible. It was surely a message from Heaven. That's how my Angels communicate with me; highly effective let me tell you! It was too wet to read it, so I very gently placed it in my pocket to dry out. As soon as I got home, it was dry enough to read. Here's what it said 'Past inspirations and experiences will be helpful in your job'. Perfect! Just what I needed to hear, as I prepare to launch my new baby 'Divine Intervention'! and begin teaching Astrology classes later this month, it gave me all the spiritual ammunition I needed!

The homily at mass was all about the three wise men, who were Astrologers; all part of God's eternal wisdom - which is why they called them wise! They saw the star of Jesus...Since I'm so big into following one's true North Star, I couldn't get the song we sang at church out of my head:


         'O, Star of wonder, star of night,
          Star with royal beauty bright,
          Westwards leading, still proceeding,
          Guide me to thy perfect light...'  
         

Am I batty? Absolutely. I wouldn't have it any other way!!

Happy New Year!

Hugs,

Polly P xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment