Saturday, November 23, 2013

MR. AND MRS. CLAUS





Today, I had the great pleasure of meeting in person with two amazing Victoria residents, namely Mr. and Mrs. Claus. I read about them in the newspaper. Apparently, every year around this time, they walk around the streets dressed like Santa and his missus. They do this simply to bring a smile to people's faces. As I was driving to the shops with the girls today, I noticed them. I said to myself that if I met with them later, I would treat them to a hot chocolate to thank them for their wonderful altruistic efforts

Lo and behold, as we were passing Starbucks who should I meet but the two of them. We had a little chat and when I asked if they would like a nice Christmas hot chocolate Starbuck's special, they were thrilled to bits!

The three of us headed into Starbucks, and as I was putting in the order, in the corner of my eye, I could see Santa and his missus holding hands at the table, and being all lovey dovey. It was truly the most magical moment. When I delivered the hot chocolate, along with some gingerbread cake, the smiles on their faces said it all. We hugged each other. 

Moments like this make Christmas magical...

Love,

Patricia xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment