Sunday, September 30, 2012

SUNDAY SONG

Hi fellow travellers,

Greetings on this sunny Sunday! Let your fingers wander over to 'Polly's Playlist'. I'd love to share my favourite song at the moment. I just can't get it out of my head! It is a 'Train' song and called '50 ways to say goodbye!' Nah...I don't plan on getting off the train yet!

When I was in Ireland recently and driving around in my rental car, this song was stuck to the radio, or so it seemed. It was playing every time I turned the radio on, morning, noon or night! Ditto in Canada. When I hear it now, it brings back memories of sweaty motoring moments when I found myself on one-way streets, not having a clue where I was in the 'New Dublin', trying to ease my way in and out of very sticky motoring situations, not finding parking space, etc. and this joyful song on the radio kept me sane!! It is sort of reminiscent of the ballroom days in Ireland. O.K. I agree the lyrics aren't joyful, but I like the musicality!

Enjoy!

Polly hugs,

Patricia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment