Saturday, September 1, 2012

ARE YOU IN-TUNE OR OUTTA TUNE?

To be quite frank, I would say I'm an itsy bitsy bit outta tune at the moment. Why? The sun is in Virgo. O.K. so what does that have to do with my feeling 'outta tune' you may wonder. Virgo is my polar opposite, the other side of my coin. The missing component. When the sun is in Virgo, there is an inner tug-of-war going on. I feel like I should to be more disciplined, organised, and practical, the qualities lacking on my Pisces side of the coin. Likewise, when the sun is in Pisces, Virgos would feel the pressure to get in touch with their emotional and vulnerable side, something they are not comfortable doing. You get the drift?

Polar opposites are six months apart, and are fascinating to observe. When the sun is in your polar opposite sign, this would be your 'low season', or time when you feel your energy depleted. If you want to feel 'complete' as a person, hook up with your polar opposite! Sparks will fly to be sure, and there will be a strong magnetic attraction. If your polar opposite is the same gender, there can be a little envy, as that person seems to have some of the qualities you would like to have yourself! They express themselves in ways you find challenging, and you feel 'uncomfortable' in the presence of that person. You will either love or loathe them!! Check out your polar opposite below and put my theory to the test!


ARIES                 Polar Opposite              LIBRA
TAURUS                  "        "                   SCORPIO
GEMINI                    "        "                   SAGITTARIUS
CANCER                  "                            CAPRICORN
LEO                          "        "                  AQUARIUS
VIRGO                     "        "                   PISCES


When you think about it, life is full of polarities: naive optimism and melancholy pessimism; manic activity and then shameful sloth; exaggerated emotions and then a total deadness of feeling. One minute you're on a diet to end all diets, and then the next minute you're partying like there is no tomorrow, and the list goes on. These are the extremes within each of us living a 'normal' life. Add hopping hormones to the equation and Helllllllllll! the volume on our polarity button sky rockets! If we cannot find the balance between our polarities, our life will resemble an out-of-tune guitar.

If you've lost that 'sparkle', that inner resilience, that 'can-do' attitude, that 'YIPEE I'm alive feeling, then maybe that ol' guitar that is you, needs to be fine-tuned.

Prayer for Sunday:

Dear Lord,

When I'm off-centre and feeling out-of-whack with the rest of the world, help me fine-tune the strings. Help me feel in-tune with my life, and to recover a sense of balance.

On that melodious note, I wish you all a happy Sunday!

Choo Choo!

Patricia xxx

P.S. Ali and Vicky are in Vancouver for a few days before starting University next week. I forgot to get their guest blog. I will be going to Ireland next week for a few weeks. I'll try and keep in touch from over there. I reckon Ali and Vicky will treat you to some delightful travel and fashion blogs while I'm away!

Talk Soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment