Wednesday, August 29, 2012

MAGIC MOMENTS...

Every day has its magic moments. It is only since I started this blog, I am beginning to notice them even more. Thought I'd share some with you!

         MY BED FIRST THING IN THE MORNING! - Lulu, newspapers, computer.


Each day I bring the dogs for their walk to Government House. It is only 3 mins. walk from our house. I love it and NEVER tire of its beautiful gardens. I took this photo yesterday. I have been admiring this flower for the past few weeks. I think it is a thistle? Isn't it amazing?



ECCENTRIC FLOWER POTS!
On our walk to Government House, I pass this eccentric flower pot arrangement in a neighbour's garden. They are real flowers, but I cannot fathom how they stay put...can you?



DUCK POND GOVERNMENT HOUSE
This is the duck pond in Gov. House.  The ducks are hiding because they hear Chichi coming, and don't like the way she chases them...!!
DIVINE TIMING!!
Around the time I started my blog and was inviting people to join it, this is what my horoscope said. I got a good laugh from it!! Divine timing?? ha ha
                                          GIFT BASKET I WON RECENTLY
This is the wonderful gift basket I won recently at the Bay department store. I haven't opened it yet! I may donate it to charity.The thrill was in the winning!

EXOTIC PLANTS - GOVERNMENT HOUSE, VICTORIA
I took this photo yesterday because looking at this beautiful plant made me feel like I was in Hawaii! 

                              VIEW FROM MY FRONT DOOR
I just love the sight of Craigdarroch Castle, especially at night when it is all lit up, and looks so enchanting. It makes me feel like I live in Disneyland!! Despite looking at it several times a day, It never fails to thrill me!


                        MORE BEAUTIFUL FOLIAGE FROM GOVERNMENT HOUSE
     Victoria is famous for its many beautiful flower baskets. This is actually a flower basket!


Beauty is all around us...

On that happy note, I'll say choo choo! for another day!

Polly Hugs,

Patricia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment