Friday, August 24, 2012

YEAH IT'S THE WEEKEND!

It's treat again folks on the Pollyanna Express train of thought...choo choo!

Each weekend, we will enjoy guest visits from Ali and Vicky's blog. (www.aliandvic.blogspot.com) I enjoy reading them more than I do my own - no kidding! I'm spending weekends catching up on writing my book 'Dancing with the Stars' on relationship astrology, as I have a lot of young ones asking me for it! There is considerable work involved, so I need to focus on that during the weekends. In the meantime, sit back, chillax, and enjoy the following blogs this weekend:-

Saturday 25th August - 'Five Favourite Healthy Snacks'

Sunday 26th August - 'Star Style Taurus' for all you sassy Taurus gals!

Remember if you're not near the one you love - love the one you're near!!

Polly Hugs,

Patricia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment