Saturday, August 18, 2012

HOWDEE PARDNERS?

How's life been on the train of thought...? I've missed chatting with you! The past two days were really busy for me doing astrological consultations (love that part!) and getting Kevin's Corporation papers ready for our accountant (hate that part!). I got a request yesterday to do a skype/telephone consultation for a client in Texas - never did that before! It's exciting though...She's the sister of a girl I saw recently.

My daughters Ali and Vicky offered to do a guest blog. And wasn't it wonderful? I thoroughly enjoy reading their blog because of the variety, especially the travel and fashion component - two passions of mine! So between the three of us gals, we'll ensure you have some entertainment with your early morning cuppa!

In my last few consultations, I was doing more of the stuff which I hugely enjoy, which is Synastry, or 'Relationship Astrology'. I guess it is because at heart I am a true romantic! Contrary to my hairdresser the other day, who passionately declared " I never want to get married!"I think marriage is a wonderful institution! We had a heated discussion about same, but it was fun! I tell all my clients that it is vital to be married to your best friend. Because when your body stretches, your skin droops, the wrinkles appear, you need a partner whose heart never changes, and who just sees 'the real you'. If you can't converse honestly with your partner - forget it!! Usually, the stars reveal all this anyway. There are no secrets with the planets - they tell it like it is!

So let those fingers take a little trip over to the 'Rules of the Road' and give a big hug to somebody today!!

On that happy note I wish you all a super duper weekend!!

Polly Hugs!

Patricia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment