Thursday, August 9, 2012

HIGH FIVES THIS WEEK


KATIE TAYLOR
Winning the Gold medal in boxing for Ireland
Now that's a hard act to follow! She thanked Jesus for doing it for her.
(told you!)
WTG Katie - We love you!!



MY NEW SECRET DIARY
If you nibble it - you must scribble it!
Ali gave me this diary to record my daily food and exercise regime.
It has this message on the cover "I find when you love life - it loves you back!". It's my fav. diary at the moment. The pen (also in my favourite colour) was given to me by a lovely Medical Rep. who visits our office. The kids call me Orange-ina...wonder why!!


AT LAST...GREEN TEA I CAN ENJOY!
I know green tea is supposed to be good for you, but alas, I could never find one I liked, and I tried lots. Then along came Traditional Medicinals Organic Golden Green with Organic Lemongrass (Fair Trade Certified).
Now that's what I call 'Nectar of the Gods'. After consuming its golden goodness, I feel like superwoman, and that I could fly up and remove that pair of shoes dangling from the telephone wires!!


THE ROYAL THRONE
This is my current favourite perch in the house. When the sun goes down, I sit here enjoying the garden in all its glory, serenaded by a little bird or two. It is where I enjoy all things green - including the tea!!


MY HAPPY BOX
Every home should have one! Notice the words on the cover 'Live Love Laugh', and the butterfly, symbolic of 'transformation'. I
 house all my treasures in it, sentimental bits 'n pieces, favourite greeting cards, prayer books, rosary beads, etc. etc. and of course all my
favourite dirty jokes...the ones that bring tears to my eyes. God has a sense of humour, he doesn't mind me sharing the box with fellows like the one below!!



MY PIN-UP OF THE MONTH
I call him Harry or 'Hairy' depending on how you pronounce it!
I was going to give it as a graduation card to one of Claudia's friends and she said "Mum, don't you dareeeeeee!" So now I have him all to myself.
Harry is a very hard working man. He appears on Christmas cards wearing a santa hat and snow, Halloween cards with pumpkins, Easter cards with bunnies, Birthday cards with the Eiffel Tower in the background (always wearing the same shorts!) - and now Graduation - what will they think of next? No buts, it has to be Harry's Butt that get's my high five this week!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!
Victoria sent me this picture. It is the most beautiful picture I have seen in a long while. It hit the spot, and gets on my 'High Five' list for the week. It is indeed a sight for sore eyes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment