Tuesday, August 28, 2012

MITT AND ANN ROMNEY

I've just finished watching Ann Romney address the Nation on t.v. and boy! I sure was impressed. I know as much about politics as I do about computers - which translates to 'nothing'. With the U.S. Presidential elections just around the corner, we are seeing an awful lot of Mitt and Ann Romney. As a couple I really admire them. So much so, I did the astrological thing on them, as I do with all fascinating people. I was chuffed to discover Mitt and I share the same birthday (he is older of course!!) and his wife Ann has a birthday 3 days before Kevin, so we are the same astrological combo. That naturally endeared me to them!

Ann spoke so lovingly about their first lean years together, and how their first table was an iron board! And how lonely she felt as a young mother away from family, and friends, and not knowing what lay ahead. It made me remember our first lean years together as a couple, and not having a car for the first 3 years, and then how lonely and isolated I felt stranded in Fort McMurray in Northern Alberta, 300 miles from anywhere and brutal weather conditions. The things we do for love, eh! I believed every word from her mouth, simply because I think she is an honest woman (most Ariens are!).

As a couple, they remind me very much of Joel and Victoria Osteen. Joel Osteen is an author and televangelist. His ministry reaches over 7 million viewers weekly in over 100 nations around the world. I saw the Osteens being interviewed by Oprah, and became intrigued, so yes! I did the astrology thing on them too, to discover that Hey! Joel was Mitt Romney's sign and mine, and his wife Victoria was Ann Romney's and Kevin's sign. Google them and you have to admit that in personality and appearance they bear an incredible similarity to the Romneys!

What is interesting about the Romneys, the Osteens, and Kevin and I, is that we all met when we were very young. It was an 'instant' attraction. I met Kevin when I was 12, told my grandmother when I was 14 that I had met the man I wanted to marry - no kidding! She told me I was far too young to be talking like that! I had to wait a long time for our first date at age 25. God willing we will be 30 years married in July. Apart from meeting when we were very young, we all share a strong faith in God, which as a couple binds Kevin and I even closer. So yes, if you are wondering who to vote for in the U.S. I say with my hand on my heart - Choose Mitt Romney. I believe his heart is in the right place!

I think Obama will get in again, unfortunately. I would have far preferred Hillary Clinton. I think, astrologically speaking, she would have been FANTASTIC for the U.S.A. She is a water sign like Mitt Romney, and the USA is a water sign (4th July Cancer). Did you know that countries all have astrological signs? Ireland is a Taurus country (earth sign). Practically all our politicians have been earth signs! The current leader Enda Kelly is a Taurus, his 2 predecessors were also earth signs! Gettting back to the U.S.A. I think if people could overlook their religious views, Mitt Romney could do an awful lot for the country!

However, Astrologers believe Barack Obama will get in again...we'll know in November!! fingers and toes crossed...it is going to be an exciting election, even if I know nothin' about politics!

No comments:

Post a Comment