Tuesday, August 7, 2012

EASY PEASY SIMPLE PIMPLE...


Hey fellow travellers,

I've been getting emails from folk saying they find it difficult to become a follower, and that the computer 'backfires' on them. I know what you mean, that happens to me sometimes. I asked my brilliant technical assistant, Victoria, and she suggests the following:-

Click on button that says 'Join this site'. Next click on your account button, login, and follow instructions to become a member, OR, if you don't have an account, it is easy peasy to open one (no charge!). Click on 'create a new google account' link. After following step 1 instructions, you just do what they tell you to do (I wouldn't argue!)...and Voila! you're a member - WTG! You don't even need a ticket to get on board our Pollyanna Express train...of thought! We'll be serving up afternoon tea tomorrow!

Choo Choo and get on board...the train is waiting for you!

Polly Hugs,

Patricia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment