Tuesday, October 16, 2012

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY CLAUDIA!!

On this day 18 years ago, at 3.15 a.m. our darling Claudia was born ...It was a Monday morning (Canada time) and I remember it like it was yesterday! The midwife delivering our bundle of joy was wearing a huge dracula brooch, which had swinging legs, and a peculiar expression. The sight of it put me in hysterics with laughter. I just couldn't stop laughing (maybe it was the gas too!) I think Claudia must have heard my laughter because she arrived with a big gummy smile!! O.K. I agree all Libras are blessed with beautiful smiles - so it was clearly a foretaste of things to come...and doesn't she still have that lovely Libra smile?

Like my other darling daughters, Alexandra and Victoria, Claudia has been a blessing in our lives. Co-incidentally, Claudia completed the astrological triad! She is the same sign as my mum's two sisters and my sister. Victoria is the same sign as my mum, and Alexandra is the same sign as my mother's mother! and her daddy, and her grand-daddy How neat is that? If you asked Carl Jung, he would say it was "Synchronicity Darling".

The following photos are some of my favourite ones of Claudia. If I had to describe her in three words it would be - Peace loving, kind and generous. Yeps! That's my girl.  

'PEACE MAN' (see the fingers and the smile) CLAUDIA AT AGE 8 WEEKS!



FAMILY LOVE - BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER! 


LITTLE MISS SMILES TURNS ONE!... OCTOBER 1995



 BEAUTY IN BLUE WEARING HER FAVOURITE OUTFIT!



                                 LITTLE MISS CLAUDIA - THE DAREDEVIL!



CLAUDIA THE PRANKSTER BEHIND BARS AT ALCATRAZ PRISON.



A PRINCESS IN THE MAKING...




                                                
                 CLAUDIA THE MOM WITH HER BELOVED DOLLS.



                  CLAUDIA THE ENTREPRENEUR WITH HER PALS IN CALGARY




                                            LITTLE MISS DIVA!! OOH LA LA...

WITH BFF MICHELLE BATHING LULU AND CHICHI!


      
                          CLAUDIA THE PILLAR OF SOCIETY - SCOUTS HONOUR!


                    MISS CLAUDIA THE PARTY GAL! GUESS WHICH ONE?



                THERE GOES THAT RAVISHING LIBRA SMILE AGAIN!!



                                                   
                                                         FROM THIS...



TO THIS...IN JUST TEN SHORT YEARS!


HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY CLAUDIA - YOU ROCK GIRL!

CHOO CHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment