Sunday, November 18, 2012

GOOD OLD MICKEY D'S!

A.K.A. McDonald's...what a sweet surprise Kevin and I had today. After mass we decided to go for a muffin and a cappuccino. The McDonald's near St. Andrew's has been newly renovated, so we decided to check it out. Was I ever surprised! Best cappuccino I've had in ages! It was supposed to be a medium size, but more like a grande I would say. It was surprisingly delicious, and I'm a fuss pot when it comes to my cappuccino - just like a man and his guinness - the best or nothing! Right? So for the princely sum of $5.56 we got 2 delicious muffins - carrot and blueberry - an americano and a cappuccino. Best deal in town I would say! The decor is now all swish and modern, with bright red seats and shiny stainless steel surrounds - perhaps not as cosy as Starbucks - but hey! not bad, and you can get it to go.

Actually, there is another great deal I have to tell you about...You know when you go to the foodcourt - you're hungry - but not THAT hungry. Guess what? Go to Tacotime. Order the kid's meal, and if you're watching your weight, you'll not feel guilty either. On Friday I ordered the kid's meal and got the same portion of mexican potatoes as an adult would, in addition to a small vegetarian burrito, and a small diet coke - all for $5.34 - can't beat that! It was delicious and I certainly felt satisfied after it, just like I did at McDonald's today.

Next two recommendations to make your day rock!

One - take a CAT-NAP each day for 10-20 mins. Seriously, best thing you can do! It doubles your daily production levels. Do it when you feel the eyelids drooping...

Two - take time to have a QUIET CUP of tea or coffee daily. Turn off the world and the phone! Just takes 10 minutes, and you'll be right as rain!

Choo Choo for now! and remember...TAKE TIME FOR YOU!

Hopefully, one of the above suggestions will make you happy.

Love you!

Patricia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment