Tuesday, November 20, 2012

PLANETARY PAIN

Last week was one wacky and wickedly weird week. It was truly nasty, but hey! I'm still standing - just about...I think?

Monday 11th  -  Fell on newly cleaned wooden floor in my boudoir - OUCH!
I banged my head off the floor, hurt my back, sides, but especially my poor head!

Tuesday 12th  -  Rushing to an appointment, I caught my hand in the office door.
The pain was worse than childbirth - and I didn't need to rush because the doc. was late!

Wednesday 13th - Reaching for a pen that fell from my hand, and trying to stop a glass of water from spilling, I landed awkwardly and ended up with a purple bruise on my thigh, the size of a beetroot.

Thursday 14th -  Slipped on the stairs (happens when backless slipper falls off!!) Now my middle finger is out of action - I wouldn't mind but it's my busiest finger haha!! I was rushing for more pain - MAMMOGRAM - the mother and father of all pain!! The nurse doing the x-rays was telling me about her really annoying neighbour who lived in the condo above her, and how since they changed from carpet to wooden floor, the noise was unbearable and then suddenly the way she worked that machine, I felt like reminding her I was not her neighbour! I roared. "Take a deep breath it's only 40 seconds" she laughed - 40 seconds that felt like 40 minutes!

Friday 15th  -  I caught my trouser leg in the number plate of Kevin's car - weird.
There was a big rrrippppppp - just the trousers, and not my leg - thankfully!

It's really not like me to be SO accident-prone. I decided to have a pow-wow with the planetary gods to see what the dickens they were up. Sure enough, I had my 'aha' moment. Saturn the 'pain planet'  (internal and external) was having a major head-on with Uranus (the planet of sudden unexpected happenings) in the sign of Aries, a very accident-prone sign, which rules the 'head' area of the body. Astrologically speaking, that sure explained things for me. In the circumstances, it kinda made sense, even if I didn't like it. If this was happening to a client, I would have advised "Pay attention this week and SLOW down".

If I knew that in advance of the pain, could I have done something to eliminate it? Now that's the BIG question. I deffo heffo need to listen to the celestial sages. No rushin' - especially when the titans are clashing! Everything is a question of timing, and being in the moment - that is for sure! I think the BIG lesson for me last week was to live in the NOW - and to pay attention!

No Pain No Gain - right?

Choo Choo for now!

Patricia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment