Friday, January 4, 2013

SILENCE HURTS

HELP PREVENT SUICIDE...I was driving behind a mud covered bus this morning, and that's what a bumper sticker on it said - LOUD AND CLEAR. I heard it. My heart heard it... my head heard it - In fact every fibre of my being heard it. The message resonated with me because only recently I heard of yet another very sad suicide in my home town in Ireland. A young mother of two who I knew to see, took her own life away. No doubt her suicide will have a huge impact on the lives she left behind. SO SO SO SAD! God help her and her grieving family. I also knew of three other young men in our town who departed the planet in similar circumstances. Lovely young men, and with such sweet personalities. Why?

So what can you or I do to help prevent suicide? It's a big one. If you know somebody who has a tendency to depression, maybe talk with them. I have a new idea currently brewing in my head. I feel I could really help somebody by studying their transits and astrological charts and guiding them. I'm going to pursue this as part of my 'five random acts of kindness' which we discussed recently. If you know somebody going through a 'difficult time' - I will try and help them as best I can (complimentary). You have my email and if you are reading this, and know somebody in dire straits - send them to me. I will try my utmost to help them.

Many psychiatrists are now turning to astrologers for help in this area - for obvious reasons. There is a MOUNTAIN of information to be gained from studying a person's birth chart. We are truly puppets to the planets. As above - so below. Trust me on this! Forty years studying the planets has strengthened my belief even more.

On a positive note - Depression can be helped. Over the years, I have seen many people in Kevin's psychiatric practice emerge new people! A combination of therapy, reading, actions, motivation, patience, support, courage, hard work and help from the correct sources, all work together in perfect harmony to create a new spirit. Persistence is the Mother of Miracles'.  SUPPORT is crucial and it is very important to TALK TO OTHERS! Don't bottle things in.

Traditionally, people with a lot of water signs in their charts (Cancer, Pisces and Scorpio) have more of a tendency towards melancholy. But of course there are lots of other ingredients - upbringing, etc.

Something to chew on this 4th day of 2013!!

Choo Choo and 'chew on it'!

Patricia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment