Tuesday, July 16, 2013

NEVER A DULL MOMENT!

This is a photo taken today of my poor sick house. It is currently undergoing major surgery! Roof replacement, total new exterior paint colour, new chimneys, stucco work, etc. etc. The house was bleedin' bedlam for the past few days as I tried to dodge workmen setting up the scaffolding in the sweltering heat. God love them - rather them than me!!

No place was safe; everywhere I went I could see fellows looking in the windows at me. Hate that! You couldn't go to the bathroom for fear you'd find yourself looking straight out at some fellow swinging like a monkey from the scaffolding. I would say to get a job like that you would definitely need to have some Circus experience.

Our neighbours are holding their breath to see the new splash of colour. I told them it would be bright and beautiful. They are not so sure... I am, and cannot wait to have the place all charmed up and gorgeous. Now you have seen the 'Before' pictures. I can't wait to show you the 'After' pictures when this messy work is all finished.

I'll keep you posted!!

Choo Choo for now and remember - if you're not near the one you love - love the one you're near!!

Love,

Patricia xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment