Monday, July 15, 2013

PEARLY PERFECTION

I promised the family that I would do the Pearly dinner for our 30th Wedding Anniversary (aka 'Pearl')  and get out all the pearls from the drawers and whatever else I found down in 'Holiday Hall' in the basement. If I didn't do it this week, I knew I never would! Friday when Claudia returned from the Calgary Stampede, and Alexandra from Vancouver, I decided to surprise them! I did not buy a single thing - such is the supply of knick knacks I have stored in my beloved 'Holiday Hall'.

The love birds I bought last year in Canterbury U.K. I was going to use them for a Graduation party for Claudia. The pearls I had in my jewellery box, and the daisies were courtesy of our garden. I found floating candles. The only thing I bought for the occasion was the food. I opted for a yummy Chinese Takeaway - and it was delish!!
Later we had strawberry mousse and ice cream cake - not forgetting the Purdy's chocolates. Kevin opened up a bottle of wine and the party raged on!!

Here's to another 30 years God willing!!









No comments:

Post a Comment