Thursday, September 5, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL YOU LOVABLE VIRGOS!

This past Labour weekend, I did just that - Labour! For the first time in my life I can truly say I laboured with zest, and gave of my best, and lost 4 lbs. of sweat equity into the bargain - that's how seriously I toiled. I don't have any desire to find those lost pounds. Enooo, they can stay in the Lost and never Found department - forever!

There is nothing to equal the joy of a squeaky clean, nicely organized home with a place for everything, and everything in its place (actually a delicious Indian butter chicken meal is a joy too). Easily known the sun is currently in the sign of Virgo - the astrological Queen of clean! Happy birthday to all you beautiful, gentle, hard working Virgos - this is your time to shine!

My beloved Momma turned 91 on Tuesday. God bless her! And my darling daughter Victoria turns 21 today. God bless her too, and not forgetting our furry feline daughter Tessa who shares Momma's birthday and turned 13 in cat years Tuesday. God bless her three. And of course there is my gorgeous Colin Firth who celebrates his birthday on September 10th. I'll be sending him a birthday kiss - in person. Hopefully, he will be visiting Victoria soon to see his ex-wife who lives here, and his boys. So lots of amazing Virgos in my life.

I'm taking full advantage of that industrious full moon in Virgo today. New broom sweeps clean - boy this broom is the best one I've ever had. The floors are so clean I can't bear to walk on them - you know that feeling? Because Virgo is my astrological polar opposite, I want to take on board all their qualities which I lack, such as discipline, and steely determination.

Talking about Virgos, I was watching Candy Spelling on t.v. recently. She is the millionaire widow of movie mogul Aaron Spelling and mother of Tori Spelling. She sold her LA mansion for $150 million - the largest house in the world - and the most expensive. She is now in the process of decorating her two floor condo which she bought for $35 million recently and painstakingly attending to every small detail. She is a self-admitted 'fine-detail orientated' type. "Maybe it's because I'm a double Virgo" she confessed as she showed the camera crew and us voyeurs around her fabulous mansion in the sky, equipped with a state-of-the-art swimming pool, and the largest rose garden in condo history, which dare I say comes with her own 'Candy Spelling' rose. If you have $10,000 to spare, you too can have a rose called after you. Actually that's a bargain if ever.

September is the month to get all those loose ends tied, unfinised business as it were, and of course your home cleaned and organized from roof to basement in North America, and from Attic to ground floor in Europe. So get going...October is all about fun...Thanksgiving, and the beauty of the falling leaves...Not forgetting my favourite holiday of all - Halloween! Yippee it's on its merry way!

Talk Soon!

Love,

Patricia xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment