Saturday, September 20, 2014

ANGELS...OUR TWIN SOULS.

Ever since I was a teeny tiny tike, I've felt the presence of Angels all around me. I keep them close, and frequently commune with them. I've just completed a book of true stories about my travel adventures around the world - hitchhiking around Europe, living in Paris for a year, taking the 4th class trains in Morocco, Kibbutz life in Israel, living in Fort McMurray, Northern Alberta, with snow up to my eye balls! I've been there - done that - lots!! and have gotten myself into mighty sticky situations - some were akin to entering a wasp's nest! Aaagh don't remind me!!

I would not be here writing this in bed, sipping my delightful morning coffee, were it not for my beloved Angel protectors. They are my companions on the journey - my leave-me-never friends. There is one in particular, and I am convinced it is my Godmother, Aunty May. This is so weird - I'll share it with you... I keep her photo beside my bed, along with my darling Daddy's. Yesterday, I found a birthday card she gave me when I turned 1. No kidding - somebody's a hoarder! I shared it with Kevin and the girls at supper, and they said "Aaah sweet".

Later in the car, I found a little elephant charm down by the side of the seat. Aunty May always gave me elephants, because she said that like elephants, I had a retentive memory! Whenever I have a question on my mind, or an important decision to make, they'll deliver the answer - either via a random fortune cookie message I find on the street, or on a car bumper sticker. One way or another, they never leave me holding!! Aren't they great?

I've decided to call the book 'Divine Intervention' because that's how it feels to me. Were it not for DI,  I would not be alive today - for sure! I discussed the publishing of the book with a lady in the US. She is keen to help me get it 'out there'. Imagine my surprise when I discovered her second name was 'May' - as in my Godmother!! That is hopeful.

Last, but not least, guess what I found on my walk yesterday morning?  - Just as I was thinking about 'my forever friend' - yeps! A little golden heart with these words inscribed on it "You and I". 

Am off to the Women's Expo today...should be fun!

In parting...You have your Angels too! Start a dialogue...Happiness will be yours! They come in all shapes and sizes - dog form - cat form - You name it baby!! Can you guess?

Have a wonderful weekend!

Luv,

Polly P xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment