Monday, July 30, 2012

HASN'T POLLY BEEN A BUSY GIRL?


How do you like the new swish Polly Express? I've been a busy girl, and thanks to my incredibly helpful daughters, I've polished up my act - thanks girls! There is SO much ground to cover over the next year or so, I felt I needed to do some housekeeping. As my neat Virgo mother says - "A place for everything, and everything in its place" Quite right mother!

You see time is at a premium. I want the newly renovated Pollyanna Express to be a place where people can take refuge, listen to a happy tune, think positive thoughts, get ideas for saving a penny, on clothes and on food, gain some astrological knowledge, have a laugh...and who knows where else this road will lead us...??

I have always liked the fictional character Pollyanna. In a world that sometimes can be very cruel, I liked her 'glad game' and her ability to always look at the sunny side of life. A simple, child-like philosophy. But it has to be said - she gets the job done!

Another great thing about all of this is that it keeps my noggin from numbing!!

Choo Choo and keep on truckin'!

Polly Hugs,

Patricia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment