Friday, July 20, 2012

T.G.I...THANK GOD IT'S WHOT?...FRIDAY?


Yes, today - all day - I will need Pollyanna tied around my neck (in hug formation) like a big soothing teddy bear. She will be with me morning, noon and night. And no, it's not going to be a T.G.I.F. jolly-hockey-sticks sort of day...EnnO! I've discussed the matter with Ms. P. and she said it was o.k. to have an 'off day', every once and a while. Otherwise dahlin' "How can you appreciate the sunshine, if it doesn't rain from time to time?" Correct.

I had  a noisy start to the day. It was coming at me from every direction - first from under the bed. It was Chichi snoring like a man. Then outside, the rain was pelting down in buckets of misery. I turn on the t.v. to see what's happening in the world, to learn about that dreadful disaster in Denver, Colorado where a gunman opened fire in a cinema, at the showing of the new Batman movie. When the tear gas hit them, I wonder if they thought it was a publicity stunt for the movie? God love them. I send my heartfelt sympathy to the families and loved ones mourning today.

There was noise in my head, even before I heard of that disaster...Claudia leaves tomorrow evening for N.Z. It's just one day away... Since it is a late departure (11.45 pm), we will have to overnight in Vancouver. The hotel is free!! Yeah!! Claudia won it for her dancing prowess at her Graduation party. I was hoarse for a week from all the cheering! But that is not what is causing the noise this morning. I know Pollyanna would not approve... but I have forgotten to get a pet sitter! My regular lady seems to be away. I have NOBODY to look after Lulu, Chichi and Tessa. Helppppppppp! Pollyanna just whispered in my ear 'don't worry, you'll find someone' Thanks Ms. P! I believe you. I know it will all turn out all right...or will it?

Just for the record - from an Astrological point of view - the heavens are INSANE at the moment. There is a massive T-Square going on between the heavy-metal outer planets, Mars, Uranus and Pluto. Violent outbursts...(that theatre disaster being a case in point). Around this time, it is natural for people to be quick to fly-off-the-handle, to feel edgy and 'odd'. This too shall pass my friends! Don't worry be happy! Aagh...even that last sentence makes me want to SCREAMMMMM.

To add fuel to the existing fire in the sky, Mercury, the planet of communications, is currently retrograde, and will stay so until August 8th...which means just that - communications will be 'odd' to say the least! Watch how you go...computers will be more annoying than usual, and cars...which reminds me I had better scat because I have to bring my car...my vehicle of 'communication' into the garage to be fixed - the front window will not close properly, the wind shield wiper is broken at the rear, the seat belt at the back is broken...and this is a 3 year old Merc. O.K. I'm not blaming Mercedes for shoddy merchandise! I love my golden wonder car. I kiss it every day. No! Mercury retrograde - this is your call. Would you ever please straighten up and fly right!

The sight of those three Big black sack bags - sitting in the landing outside my bedroom - full of Claudia's old clothes - ready for donation - after the BIG clean-out.
There is just something SO final about it...This too shall pass? Don't worry be...NO! Ms. P...Sshh...I've had enough happiness for one day! And it is only 9.35 am...!! Ha Ha.

Love you,

Polly Hugs,

Patricia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment